WHEN YOUR PATIENTS NEED RELIEF
Let Nothing Stop Them™
The Alpha-Stim® AID and Alpha-Stim M devices can help your patients reduce pain, feel better, and live better, quickly and safely.
The FDA-cleared Alpha-Stim Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) device and Microcurrent Electrical Therapy (MET) devices has helped hundreds of thousands of people achieve remarkable results. Surveys of Alpha-Stim users show overwhelming evidence of the effectiveness of the Alpha-Stim MET and CES device for treating chronic and acute pain, as well as anxiety, depression, and insomnia, listed below:
% Reporting Significant Improvement (>25%)*
Depression + Anxiety
*Patient self-reports after using Alpha-Stim technology for at least 3 weeks.
Read the full survey report.
Alpha-Stim is supported by over 95 completed independent research studies and published reports that utilize some of the most rigorous, controlled clinical study methods. Again and again, Alpha-Stim has proven to quickly and safely provide relief from pain, anxiety, depression, and insomnia.
Quickly and safely help patients get relief from symptoms of anxiety, depression, and insomnia
Quickly and safely deliver sustainable pain relief along with relief from symptoms of anxiety, depression, and insomnia
See How to Apply Alpha-Stim AID For Your Patients
See How to Apply Alpha-Stim M For Your Patients
Why You Should Prescribe Alpha-Stim
You can confidently prescribe the Alpha-Stim MET and CES devices to supplement medications for treating chronic pain, acute pain, post traumatic pain, anxiety, insomnia, and depression, and to help control mood conditions. You can also use it as first-line therapy for patients unresponsive—or not sufficiently responsive—to medications.
Used appropriately, Alpha-Stim M MET and CES device and AID CES device may provide significant symptom improvements for many of your patients:
- Patients suffering from pain, anxiety, or insomnia can enjoy noticeable relief after just one treatment
- Depression patients typically get significant symptom relief after three weeks of daily treatments
- Once you’ve gotten your patients’ condition(s) under control, you can have them decrease use of the MET or CES device. Alpha-Stim is that powerful.
Alpha-Stim Patented Waveform
The Alpha-Stim CES device delivers solid relief to patients time after time, treating their chronic and acute pain, as demonstrated in numerous clinical studies conducted over 30+ years.
Alpha-Stim’s ability to deliver beneficial effects after a single treatment abounds in fMRI, LORETA and EEG mechanistic studies and clinical double-blind, randomly-controlled medical, psychological, and dental studies.1-11
Over a five year period, treating chronic pain, acute pain, post-traumatic pain, and mood disorders with Alpha-Stim CES and MET devices saves your patients thousands of dollars compared with drugs typically prescribed for anxiety, insomnia, depression and pain.12
View or download the PDF brochures for the Alpha-Stim AID and Alpha-Stim M devices (multilingual options available)
To view additional Alpha-Stim research, please enter your password here:
Licensed healthcare professionals may obtain a password free by contacting customer service at (940) 328-0788 Ext. 3, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Although rare, please note that Alpha-Stim may put patients into a euphoric state that temporarily limits their mental and/or physical abilities to perform potentially dangerous tasks for several hours. Advise them to be careful when operating a car, truck, or heavy machinery until they know how Alpha-Stim affects them.
You won’t have to worry about lasting side effects. None have been reported. Some patients get occasional self-limiting reactions such as lightheadedness, headaches, or skin irritation from the electrodes.
- Feusner JD, Madsen S, Moody T, et al. Effects of Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation on resting state brain activity. Brain and Behavior. 2012;1-10.
- Taylor AG, Anderson JG, Riedel SL, et al. A randomized, controlled double-blind pilot study of the effects of Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation on activity in brain pain processing regions in individuals with fibromyalgia. Explore. 2013; 9(1):32-40.
- Kennerly R. Changes in quantitative EEG and low resolution tomography following Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation. PhD Dissertation, the University of North Texas. 2006; 529 pp., 81 tables, 233 figures, 171 references.
- Chen Y, Yu L, Zhang J, et al. Results of Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation to children with mixed anxiety and depressive disorder. Shanghai Archives of Psychiatry. 2007; 19(4):203-05.
- Lande RG, Gragnani C. Efficacy of Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation for the treatment of insomnia: A randomized pilot study. Complementary Therapies in Medicine. 2013; 21(1):8-13.
- Cork RC, Wood P, Ming N, et al. The effect of Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) on pain associated with fibromyalgia. The Internet Journal of Anesthesiology. 2004; 8(2).
- Rintala DH, Tan G, Willson P, et al. Feasibility of using Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation for pain in persons with parkinson’s disease. Parkinson’s Disease. 2010; 8 pages.
- Barclay TH, Barclay RD. A clinical trial of Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation for anxiety and comorbid depression. Journal of Affective Disorders. 2014; 164:171-77.
- Mellen RR, Mackey W. Reducing sheriff’s officer’s symptoms of depression using Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES): A control experimental study. The Correctional Psychologist. 2009; 41(1):9-15.
- Winick RL. Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES): A safe and effective low cost means of anxiety control in a dental practice. General Dentistry. 1999; 47(1):50-55.
- Kolesos On, Osionwo Ho, Akkhigbe. The role of relaxation therapy and Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation in the management of dental anxiety in Nigeria. ISOR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences. 2013; 10(4):51-57.