DON’T LET AGE SLOW YOU DOWN
We know you want to enjoy your golden years to their fullest. Whether you’re working, spending time with family, or enjoying one of your favorite hobbies, the last thing you want to worry about is your body or your mind slowing you down. Aging can often be accompanied by various types of physical pain, and changes in mood and sleep.
Alpha-Stim is a prescription handheld medical device that is FDA cleared to treat acute, post-traumatic and chronic pain, anxiety, insomnia, and depression, without, or with less prescription medications and all the scary side effects that accompany them. In fact, there are no lasting side effects and no risk of addiction with Alpha-Stim.
Let Alpha-Stim help you live the life you want to live. Results are often immediate and usually experienced from the first treatment. You won’t believe how good you can feel!
LET NOTHING STOP YOU.™
After 5 weeks of treatment with Alpha-Stim CES, participants
reported an average of 94% decrease in anxiety.2
What Aging Adults Are Saying…
“With the help of Alpha-Stim, I can now go up and down stairs like a normal person—without the pain and discomfort that I have had since 1942.”
– Bud Rome, US Military Veteran, New Jersey
“Lately, I have used Alpha-Stim to help relieve anxiety and help induce restful sleep without any side effects, like with pills.”
– James Dewey, California
“Alpha-Stim has proven, over time, to be my reliable source for relief. It eliminates my severe and chronic pain, and restores a welcomed and peaceful sense of well-being.”
– Jack McCalister, US Military Veteran, Oklahoma
“With Alpha-Stim, I have a long-term treatment option that improved my anxiety symptoms with no side effects—this is exactly what I was looking for, and it’s at a price way below a lifetime of medications.”
– Victor H.
“The Alpha-Stim has changed my life: after a decade of debilitating pain, I can walk, sleep, and function again.”
– Captain Justin Powers, US Military Veteran, Minnesota
“I would highly recommend the use of Alpha-Stim to anyone; it has helped me to experience less pain and enjoy life every day.”
– Alan J. Mand, US Military Veteran, Virginia
“I have been lighthearted and happy …the depression and anxiety are next to nil.”
Sharon Lee, MS, Washington
“I personally plan to utilize the Alpha-Stim product as often as possible. I would just like to tell anyone with chronic pain problems to try this machine. It really works.”
– Howard Gulledge, Specialist, United States Army
How It Works
Pain, mood conditions (like anxiety and depression), and insomnia are all controlled by your body’s central nervous system. The billions of individual cells that comprise the nervous system communicate every sensation by conducting electrochemical signals between the cells in your body and brain.
Your moods and emotions, including anxiety, insomnia and depression, are controlled through electrochemical signals in your brain. When these signals aren’t functioning properly, the hormones and neurotransmitters that regulate your emotions can become unbalanced.
By modulating the body and brain’s electrochemical signals, you can safely and effectively relieve pain, improve mood conditions such as anxiety and depression, and experience better sleep.
Most people experience significant relief after a single treatment. The body accommodates to pharmaceutical drugs over time. This can never happen with Alpha-Stim! Alpha-Stim’s effect is cumulative, meaning each treatment is potentially more and more effective—and you can decrease use after time.
- Taylor AG, Anderson JG, Riedel SL, et al. Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation improves symptoms and functional status in individuals with fibromyalgia. Pain Management Nursing. 2013 Dec; 14(4):327-335.
- Barclay TH, Barclay RD. A clinical trial of Cranial Electrotherapy Simulation for anxiety and comorbid depression. Journal of Affective Disorders. 2014; 164:171-77. Presented at the American Psychological Association National Conference, Honolulu, July 2013.
- Lichtbroun AS, Raicer MMC, Smith RB. The treatment of fibromyalgia with Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation. Journal of Clinical Rheumatolog. 2001; 7(2):72-78.
- Bystritsky A, Kerwin L, Feusner J. A pilot study of Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation for generalized anxiety disorder. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. 2008; 69:412-417. Presented at the American Psychiatric Association meeting, San Francisco, 2009.