TREAT PAIN WITH THE
No Matter the Source, Your Patients Need Relief.
The Alpha-Stim® M provides Microcurrent Electrical Therapy (MET). It uses a low-level electrical current with a patented waveform, featured only in Alpha-Stim technology, that has been proven to assist with chronic pain management, acute pain management, and post traumatic pain management. Alpha-Stim has an extensive safety record, with few side effects (less than 1%) and considerable scientific evidence of the significant results patients may achieve.
The Fundamentals: An Electrical Intervention
- The brain and nervous system function electrochemically and can be readily modulated by electrical intervention1,2
- Alpha-Stim microcurrent electrical therapy and cranial electrotherapy stimulation impacts electrochemical function at the cellular level to reduce pain related to a variety of causes
The Alpha-Stim Advantage: A Patented Waveform
- The only rigorously tested waveform designed and refined to improve effectiveness
- Delivers a very low level of current in pulsed microcurrents of less than one milliampere
- Effectively targets cell receptors, activating them through frequency matching in a manner similar to chemical ligands
Non-addictive Pain Management Option
Alpha-Stim technology is a non-addictive electrical therapy that is a treatment solution for patients who:
- Are addicted to, or at risk of, addiction to opiates
- Have drug interaction risk factors
- Have vocational restrictions on narcotic use
- Are elderly
- At risk due to compromised organ systems
- Are medication resistant
As a leader in electrotherapy, Alpha-Stim has helped clinicians around the world offer fast, safe, and effective relief for patients suffering from pain from multiple sources, and other conditions associated with pain.
VIEW PRODUCT BROCHURE (multilingual options available)
Let us help you get started! To have an Alpha-Stim representative contact you, complete the following form:
We offer free trials to practitioners for in-office use. Typically, an in-office or clinic trial can identify those individuals who readily respond to Alpha-Stim treatment. You or your patients can fulfill your order from our online store or by going through your local authorized Alpha-Stim representative.For more questions or details on special practitioner pricing, contact us at 1-(800) FOR-PAIN (in the US), + (940) 328-0788 (outside the US) or by emailing us at email@example.com. You may also fax your order to us at +(940) 328-0888.
- Heffernan M. Comparative effects of microcurrent stimulation on EEG spectrum and correlation dimension. Integrative Physiological and Behavioral Science. 1996; 31(3):202-209.
- Kennerly R. Changes in quantitative EEG and low resolution tomography following cranial electrotherapy stimulation. PhD Dissertation, the University of North Texas. 2006;529 pp., 81 tables, 233 figures, 171 references.